How many times do you ladies pick up your purse to go out and decide to make a call to check on something and when you flip open the phone you have missed calls and messages waiting? How did I not hear that thing ring is a common complaint at my house.
My wife is CONSTANTLY missing calls and when I come home she yells at me for not calling to tell her I was running late and so she ruined dinner trying to wait for me. Then I point to her purse and she opens the cell phone only to see five missed calls from me and so it goes.
There has to be a solution. In fact there IS a solution to the problem. You can get one of the many Bluetooth home phones available or any of the Bluetooth compatible home phones. This is an area both you men and women need to read up on. It will cut down a lot of fights and heartache caused by missed calls.
Bluetooth compatible home phones are awesome. Once you have the system it can automatically sense when your cellular is in range and will send all the incoming phone calls from the cell to all the Bluetooth home phones you have.
That means that the one upstairs in the bedroom, the one in the workroom of the garage, the sewing room. Even the one in the bathroom will ring whenever a call is placed to your cell. So you, my friend, will not miss another phone call because the cell was buried in that suitcase you call a purse (sorry dear, I love you!!!).
My wife's purse is big, but my sister's? Forget about it. There are things in that purse that have not see the light of day since Bill Clinton was in the White House. Ok, a little bit of a stretch but you get the point. It is hard to find something in most average purses or pocketbooks so having your cell phone find the home system just makes since and will make life so much easier for ALL of you.
Guys, do what I did, get one for your wife, it is a lifesaver. I know that when I make the call she will get it, except of course if she is ignoring me. Bluetooth home phones can solve a lot of problems but that is not one of them.
Add to that the fact that you can eliminate your home phone landline completely by adding these Bluetooth compatible home phones and that they save you money. Then you are facing a serious winning situation.
More money in your pocket, no missed calls, less stress due to both of them and it all happens automatically whenever you are in range without you having to do another thing. Not only that, but think of the extra time you will have for your spouse since you won't have to argue about missing phone calls ever again. I think maybe we are one step closer to perfection at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment