Whether you like it or not, technology is creeping into every aspect of our daily lives. The way I see it is that you have two options: embrace use it, take absolute advantage in the forefront of the technological revolution, or sit and stew watch TV 13 "black and white TV cooking dinner in the oven, while the selection (Yes, I said composition) by turning the phone to his friend from swing and watch the game Call.
Unfortunately for you, your friend has hisis the portable navigation system, jumped in his car hybrid and we moved to a new bar on some cities, this is the bar, talking to all your friends, you know, with a big HDTV to watch the game. He knew to go there that night, because one of your mutual friends called him a cell phone while he was returning home from work, his "hands free Bluetooth headset, of course. The unfortunate thing is that you are getting a call, but neverhooked on the telephone answering machine rotary, so you miss the call.
I realize I do that there are very few people under the age of 80 years, which would fall into the latter category, but I wanted to make a single point. It seems that this is only a moment in everyone's life where you just say "NO MORE technology" and then refuses to be part of a new advances in technology. I do not know why this happens, it is as well and if you want to buy your grandparents a DVD player soenjoyed by the "better" than the old VHS movie fashion. You never for one second to realize that your grandparents stage in their life where their thoughts are refusing to learn any new technology reach. The idea that a movie can not just push play, while channel 3 is to play, but now must change the input of the TV 1 TV 2 is odd. We accept the inferior quality of not having to learn something new. As illogical as it seemsIt seems that this point is in everyone's life where they reach that point. I think ...
Hopefully I'll never lose my car to want to learn. The technology should not be new, but I hate that I wake up one day and say to myself: "Ok, as I now know everything I ever knew I refuse to allow something new in my head..
Unfortunately, some people see that this point is reached, and I'm not just talking about 90 years, man, I saw this in people under the age ofgood.
I know, I really do not talk about the actual piece of technology that would use or would use, we publish the views of things we like (and not) in the future, but now I just wanted to see open discussion, what do you think?
The technology is good or bad?
The argument in both directions, and clearly you know what I want on this side in this debate. It 's our life better or worse? Some were in the progress of the LookAnalog cable to HDTV as an amazing thing to hear the call of others that large, higher quality (and much cheaper) technologies, people hold more than any other alienated, with more than one reason to sit on the couch in the place or to play cards with friends. I think I see some relevance to this argument, if you think children and say, video games. Back in the old days (well, not that old), she had the Atari video game system, and it was new, fresh and fun. Butwas more than something on a rainy day or at night when you had to be home. Now the game consoles are games that look almost lifelike, children can put on headphones and play and chat with friends around the world. Now the argument is made that children should not be playing so much to go and play are used.
True, but the opposite argument can also be produced, I do not know if it is just to allow my neck of the woods, but parents these days do not want their children is onlyno more and go play. Bring the children around the world need to know what you're doing, do it with her when they have to do it, and why the hell should not be there than at home? All this is the moment they enroll their children in the phone from the GPS satellite 10-year-old a mobile game did better than all Atari games combined. When I was a child of 12 years, I jumped on a train or a bus and took place (a mall, a friend of all), I realized what I hadhis house and made sure to go home at that time. (Or "The Belt ")... Ok, I digress ... this is a story for another day.
Thus, the technology for a good cause or the root of all evil? As I'm sure you can say I'm a big fan of technology, computer, cable TV and Internet all the way back to fresh water, dishwasher and washing toilet. Before deciding to start criticizing the technology where you draw the line. At what point in history do you think the technology is ok ..
If you thinkin case of fire rather than hi-tech was the Neanderthal Gibraltar.
~ Scott
No comments:
Post a Comment